Wichita, KS, 67208
Joined on December, 2014
Any day in the morning
Any day in the afternoon
Any day in the afternoon
Up to 5 minutes away for no additional charge
Education• Masters of Science: Industrial Engineering, August 2014-present
Wichita state university, Wichita, Kansas.
• Bachelor of Technology: Mechanical Engineering, August 2009-2014,College of Technology, GBPUAT, Pantnagar-263145, INDIA
NSS Volunteer (summer 2013), A community service program for engineering students for voluntary teaching participation in rural schools of India.
Why I want to be a tutor.
I like to help people, I help my peers with the coursework, assignments etc. I think teaching helps you to learn new concepts, and help you to avoid making common mistakes what a student would do.I think it helps building a better person, both professionally and personally.
I have taken 2 graduate level courses in statistics, which cover both the undergraduate level and graduate level course work.
Volunteering and social work
• NETRITVA –A Leadership Hunt contest 2011: A youth awareness campaign & contest organized by Vivekananda Swadhyaya Mandal for the promotion of general awareness amongst people of different age groups, villages across India. Duration –10 days (advertisement, promotion and campaigning) grant amount- USD 200
• NSS Volunteer (summer 2013), A community service program for engineering students for voluntary teaching participation in rural schools of India.
Scholarships and Grants
Grants – Valeo Innovation Challenge: A 6500 dollars research grant for the prototyping phase in the ‘Valeo Innovation Challenge’-2013-14 .
Scholarships- NABARD Silver Jubilee scholarship holder for Undergraduate term, 2009-2013, amount awarded- USD 2000.
Awards and achievements
• Amongst `the top 20 positions amongst 455 universities in the world, in Valeo Innovation Challenge 2014.
• A 96 percentile holder in the All India Engineering Entrance Examination in 2009. ( out of 1 million applicants)
• Secured All India Rank of 492, (State Rank 02) in National Science Talent Search Exam 2006 ( maths ,physics, biology, chemistry and general knowledge
• Secured All India Rank of 680 in National Science Olympiad 2007.(maths ,physics, chemistry and biology)
• Recipient of School Colours for conduct.
• A NOVEL DRIVE SYSTEM TO IMPROVE THE EFFICIENCY OF INDOOR TRANSPORTATION VEHICLES. International Journal of Advances in Engineering and Technology. ISSN:22311963
• “Coexistence via Symbiotic relationships and selfless service” , International Youth Conference 2012 ,Vivekananda Swadhyaya Mandal (refer ISBN 978-81-923019-0-7)
HobbiesI love travelling and exploring new things, I have traveled across more than 10 countries across, Europe, Asia and North america. I love building new relations, meeting new people and learning their culture.Further, I love healthy scientific conversations.
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.